Wednesday, November 17, 2021

As The Wind Blows

 Woke up this morning to stiff winds once again as well as blowing snow. We really didn't get that much snow, but with the wind driving what was falling things were pretty obscured. 

This afternoon the sun came out, the snow kind of stopped, but the wind has kept on blowing. 

My headache is now under control. I took meds before I went to bed and then some more this morning. It is so nice to be headache free.

I managed to get all the baseboards washed today. I could only get the first half of the house done yesterday as the bending over was causing me a few back pains so I am happy to have finished it today with no problems. 

Now all I have left of the fall cleaning (yes I am late) is all the light fixtures. Whew. Nice clean house for Christmas.

I have my card list made up and today I made my baking list. Hopefully this knitted blanket will be finished soon and I can get started on other projects and baking. This means not too many of my goals for this month are completed. Keep your fingers crossed that I manage to get most of the goals I chose for myself done this month. Right now I feel like I am so far behind that I will never catch up.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.


4 comments:

  1. Gosh you sound very organised, I've got our cards and my address book ready on the dining table and have sent my cards to Australia and New Zealand, so feel I'm part organised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that your headache has resolved.

    The wind has continued to blow the snow here, and it kept falling until mid-afternoon today. I'm hoping it is done for a bit. I'm already tired of shovelling!

    Take care, stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got some holiday cleaning on my list, I do a little bit each day. I'm a little behind also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finished the last Christmas gift this afternoon (although I might still make some crocheted popcorn to string just for the fun of it) and next up on the list is to sort out the Christmas cards. Last year I switched a lot of people over to e-cards so there's not nearly as many that need to be mailed now. Good thing with the price of postage these days.

    ReplyDelete