Monday, November 8, 2021

Menu Monday

 

A new and slightly colder week. This could mean slightly more robust meals. We shall see.


Monday

Leftover chili, leftover noodles, leftover salad.


Tuesday

Leftover Beef Roast, perhaps made into a roll. Served with mushroom sauce and salad.


Wednesday

Soup and Sandwiches. I have more stock to use so hopefully I can make a large pot and freeze some for later meals.


Thursday

Clean out the fridge.


Friday

Pancakes.


Saturday

Sausages if Harvey does not go to Regina for the football game. If he does I think I will make grilled cheese sandwiches for myself, or perhaps crackers and cheese.


Sunday 

Roast Beef, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots. I may add some brussels sprouts to the pan a well.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.


3 comments:

  1. Your menu sounds delicious, Jackie. I love grilled cheese sandwiches. And this is perfect weather for chili too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crackers, cheese & a glass of wine is the perfect "I'm alone" dinner for me. :-) I'm easy to please.

    Your meals sound so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grilled cheese is always my favourite despite the fact that I'm lactose intolerant and really shouldn't have it.

    ReplyDelete