Friday, November 19, 2021

Frugal Friday

 

Wow, it seems like just yesterday that I was posting my frugal saves for the week.

I have pretty much the same frugal past times as last week. Perhaps a couple that are different.

1.  Drapes were kept closed for a couple of days due to the terrible winds. It kept the heat in the house where it belonged.

2.  Discovered a seam had let go in my favourite winter coat, so I haven't been wearing it to make sure the opening does not get bigger before I fix it.

3.  Combined my trip for Bible study with a deposit at the bank and the picking up of prescriptions.

4.  Baked a cake for dessert this week and while the oven was on baked bread as well.

5.  Used up all leftovers so far this week.

I am going back and finishing off the knitted blanket tonight. Only a few rows left to go so I will stay up until it is completed. Then perhaps I can get some other Christmas projects completed.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Oh for the time and energy to do some knitting...maybe soon it will happen for me. I assume the winds were of the 'raw' kind...keep warm and cosy. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your frugal journey. We try very hard to combine trips too although we only have a few blocks to go to get to stores here. My main reason for combining is because I'd much rather get it all out of the way so I can come home and sew!

    ReplyDelete