Monday, November 29, 2021

Menu Monday

 


My neck is much better today and that is a big relief. I figure if I am careful, and don't sleep funny tonight, everything should be back to normal by tomorrow. Well at least I hope. 

So what's on the menu for this week.

Monday

Mushroom meatballs, leftover mashed potatoes and a salad.


Tuesday

Scalloped potato and ham casserole, served with green beans and the remains of the salad.


Wednesday

Leftovers from Monday this time served over noodles, mixed veggies.


Thursday

I get supper out as a thank you for helping with the Bible study. Harvey can finish off the scalloped potato and ham casserole.


Friday

Fish, homemade fries, and salad.


Saturday

Hot wings, pasta, and leftover salad.


Sunday

Beef roast, roast potatoes, roasted carrots. I may even try making some gravy, not something I do very often.


Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.



6 comments:

  1. Sorry about your neck, I really dislike it when I wake up sore like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like some good things will be coming out of your kitchen this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds so good, Jackie. I may have to make the scalloped potatoes and ham. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a tasty week at your place! Glad your neck has improved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy you are feeling better. Can I come to your place for dinner?

    ReplyDelete