Saturday, November 6, 2021

Saturday Roundup


The weeks are flying past and seem to be gathering speed each day.


So this week has been spent making sure that I get my walks in as many as is possible. Once the snow and ice arrive I will not be able to walk outside much and the treadmill is not as much fun or interesting.


I did up my first pie pumpkins ever in the oven. So easy and so much nicer puree than when I would peel, cube and boil them.


Still working on my knitting, but it seems to be moving much faster than before. 


Still enjoying the Zoom dance thing, but since it has only been twice I am keeping my fingers crossed. I love how many extra steps that gives me on the day.


There is my boring, rather mundane week in a few paragraphs.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

4 comments:

  1. I have to say that your week is never boring! I am always in awe of how much you get done in a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the being in awe of how much you do each week. Glad you can still walk outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boring and mundane? I certainly don't think so. I think during these times of such turmoil in the world we need weeks like that and lots of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think it's boring or mundane either. It's routine for sure but you keep your mind and body moving. That's so important.

    Take care, stay well.

    ReplyDelete