Wednesday, November 3, 2021

November Goals

 


Well I think it is about time I shared my monthly goals with you all. I think there are a few less this month.


1.  Finish the knitted blanket for Kurt's friend.

2.  Start and finish Kris's Christmas gift.

3.  Make some Christmas Ornaments.

4.  Work on t-shirt rug.

5.  Make a work apron for Harvey for Christmas.

6.  Make pot holders and oven mitts for the boys.

7.  Start Christmas baking and candy making.

8.  Get Christmas cards done and make list for Christmas phone calls.


So there it is my list for this month. While it is shorter there is still a great deal to accomplish.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

4 comments:

  1. It is probably good that this is a shorter list since this month tends to get so busy with Christmas preparations! I hope you are both well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're going to have a very busy month even WITH a shorter list. So much to accomplish this time of year.

    ReplyDelete