Monday, November 15, 2021

Menu Monday


 Good morning all. I am actually getting this down before we eat our Monday dinner.


Monday

Chicken in Red Thai Curry Sauce served over rice and my leftover tossed salad will be the side.


Tuesday

Leftover roast beef from Sunday's meal. I think a lovely beef casserole is in order, serving it with mixed veggies.


Wednesday

Clean out the fridge night. I will more than likely add some veggies as a side dish.


Thursday

Soup and sandwiches. I can easily pull out one of the containers of turkey rice soup, or one of the beef soup containers. Add in some egg salad sandwiches. 


Friday

Fish sticks, mashed (or riced) potatoes, corn niblets and a tossed salad.


Saturday

Pork chops, mashed rutabaga, peas or green beans and the remains of the tossed salad.


Sunday

Roast chicken, roasted potatoes,  and roasted carrots. I just might make gravy as well. 


So there is my weekly menu. I do have to bake bread and if I am doing that and making casseroles with the oven on, I think I will bake a cake as well.

Everyone have a wonderful day. 

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. I've got bread baking on the list too, and my husband wants coconut bars for his birthday...that will be first. Have a beautiful week

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUm I need to go check the freezer which is full and find something for dinners. Also need to make room for a turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good! Resident Chef made bread today too. We haven't purchased any bread since Covid hit - first of all he was making beer bread because it was impossible to get yeast and later someone gave us a sourdough starter so we've had that ever since. Must say it's much better than store bought bread.

    ReplyDelete