Monday, November 6, 2023

Menu Monday

 


My stitches have started to fall out, so perhaps some decent eating can begin to happen. I would still have to be careful, not to disturb the healing and brushing or flossing still has to wait. Going to try toast this morning.


Monday

Leftover ribs, leftover mashed potatoes, and the leftover veggies. I may sauté the small amount of spinach that is left for Harvey.


Tuesday

A bag of frozen leftover turkey made into a casserole. I think I will make salad to go with.


Wednesday

Eggplant Chickpea Stew. I will make some flat bread to go with.


Thursday

Leftover Turkey Casserole, mixed veggies, and probably the last of the cucumber.


Friday

Tuna patties, pasta, and some baked beans from the freezer downstairs.


Saturday

Smoked sausages, onion rings, and corn.


Sunday

Roast pork, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots. 


Since Harvey has eaten most of the chocolate as desserts the past week, I will have to make something for desserts. Just not too sure what if anything.


Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

6 comments:

  1. Glad you mouth is doing better. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better, but how could that Harvey eat all the chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mouth is slowly getting better are you sure you are ready for toast?

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I had some dental surgery, the dentist gave me the softest brush ever, softer even that a baby toothbrush, so I could work round and not do too much damage if I did go over the stitches.
    So glad things are healing up nicely and I reckon little squares of toast, not too crisp, will be fine. Maybe dunked in a dippy egg? Mmmm. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear that your mouth healing is coming along, Jackie.

    ReplyDelete