Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Tuesday Tidbits





Well it seems like blogger is not allowing me to upload some, if not all of my pictures. I shall see what happens by the end of this post. 

I thought I would fill you in on the goals and projects I managed to get completed over the last week and a bit.


I recycled some of the skirts that no longer fit properly into useable fabric squares for quilts or runners, perhaps even fabric to sew something interesting to wear.



I decided not to upcycle my jumpers as really do I need more skirts???? Don't really need those as I still have a closet full of them. Time to actually wear them during the week, instead of just for church or other dressy functions.


I finished the knitted blanket for Kurt's Muslim friend. The green is for the prophet's favourite colour, the blue for the Blue Mosque and the little strip of white is for purity. 




Pumpkins were processed and there will be more processing this week. Did one today and will probably take another two days to get them completed.



The first fully completed embroidered square. Hopefully I will get more of these done and pressed before I share a picture with all of you once again. I really should have given this one a press, but wanted to get a picture before I forgot.

I pulled some leftover yarn from the blanket I made to keep me busy in the evenings. I am knitting myself another fairly bulky sweater for the winter. 

Christmas cards have been done and mailed, and I am actually surprised I got them all done this early.


Wow, got this post finished and Blogger decided to let me post pictures.....


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.


5 comments:

  1. Wow - so much achieved. I am in awe!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. For someone who wasn't feeling well after your oral surgery, you certainly got a lot of projects completed.
    I'm not certain if this will work for you, but I only insert one photo at a time into my posts. It takes longer, but seems to work for me. I used to add multiple, and then do the write up but found it shifted photos to where I didn't always want them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me, i believe we need to dress up a bit more often. Otherwise we only need a weeks worth of clothing! Wear those skirts! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy. I've cut up a pumpkin and made it into yummy pumpkin soup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blanket. I've just lost all of my photos that I had stored on my computer. I'm so annoyed. Many of them will still be on my phone, but not all. Well done for getting your Christmas cards sent off. We need to get the Xmas stuff out of the loft. Stupidly, I put the cards up there after last Xmas, which I usually try not to do.

    ReplyDelete