I am worried that I might need intervention by someone more powerful than me to get things completed (you know Devine Intervention would be nice right about now). I look at what I had accomplished by this time over the years and realize that my age has caught up with me or perhaps it is a case of procrastination that has finally caught up with me.
So this is what I have planned for tomorrow.
1. Finish the bindings on all the projects.
2. Sew those bindings down (I always hand sew the bindings in the back).
3. Once all the bindings are sewn on the fronts, put away the sewing machine, the cutting table, blocks and other bits and bobs that made their way out from the sewing room.
4. I think I will finish my shopping at Walmart today. I only have a few things to pick up there and they are things I need to get in order to finish some gifts off.
5. Set up my tiny tree upstairs and decorate.
So only 5 extra things along with what my daily planner has listed.
Wish me luck.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.