Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Yikes Nearly End of the Month.

I am worried that I might need intervention by someone more powerful than me to get things completed (you know Devine Intervention would be nice right about now). I look at what I had accomplished by this time over the years and realize that my age has caught up with me or perhaps it is a case of procrastination that has finally caught up with me. 

So this is what I have planned for tomorrow. 

1.  Finish the bindings on all the projects.

2.  Sew those bindings down (I always hand sew the bindings in the back). 

3.  Once all the bindings are sewn on the fronts, put away the sewing machine, the cutting table, blocks and other bits and bobs that made their way out from the sewing room.

4.  I think I will finish my shopping at Walmart today. I only have a few things to pick up there and they are things I need to get in order to finish some gifts off.

5.  Set up my tiny tree upstairs and decorate.

So only 5 extra things along with what my daily planner has listed. 

Wish me luck. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

9 comments:

  1. There always seems to be more "to do" than there is time. It was the same when I was younger, it's just that my "to do" list was longer. Hang in there! --Elise <--who has PT 2X per week added to a busy December schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel as though November went by in the blink of an eye too Jackie - I do not know where the days & the weeks go to! Like you I am trying to get organised. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a to do list these days too one of which involves putting plastic window kits over my windows in the bedroom. I'll need Bailey to help with that. We pulled our Christmas presents out of storage yesterday and will begin to decorate this week. 5 isn't too bad to get done in addition to your daily planner, I hope you can mark it all of your list by the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slowing down is a natural process as we age so doubt beat yourself up. You still manage to get so much completed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no doubt you'll get everything you want done completed. Your organizational skills and abilities are amazing (and a bit exhausting). :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shopping can certainly be a chore at this time of the year, everyone is rushing about. We are off to buy a ham for Christmas today, lime to get it a little early before they are all sold out. As our Christmas here in New Zealand is over summer, cold ham and salads is a staple easy meal. And need to purchase some goodies for our upcoming caravan club Christmas rally.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shopping can certainly be a chore at this time of the year, everyone is rushing about. We are off to buy a ham for Christmas today, lime to get it a little early before they are all sold out. As our Christmas here in New Zealand is over summer, cold ham and salads is a staple easy meal. And need to purchase some goodies for our upcoming caravan club Christmas rally.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck getting everything done. I have so much to do this weekend. I want to get our tree and decorations up on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am happy to say that I only have two more things I want to complete before Christmas - writing letters to go in the Christmas cards for our grandies who delight in getting their own mail, and decorating. Last year I didn't bother decorating at all but this year I'm in a better frame of mind so tomorrow I will haul it out and do what I can. I am hopeful of downsizing the ornaments dramatically but we'll see.

    ReplyDelete