Monday, November 27, 2023

Menu Monday

 


The last bit of the month, which meant that yesterday I had to do up my menu plans for December. Got them done and if all goes well we won't be starving while Kurt and Kris are home.


Monday

Warming up the leftover quiche for supper and having the remains of the coleslaw as well.


Tuesday

I will use up a bag of the leftover chicken to make a casserole for our supper.


Wednesday

Leftover Lentil Curry along with some homemade flat breads (or I may pop in and purchase a package of Naan breads).


Thursday

Leftover chicken casserole from Tuesday.


Friday

Eggplant Parma.


Saturday

Pork sausages made into a casserole. The casserole has lots of veggies in it, so I won't make any sides.


Sunday

Roast Pork, mashed potatoes, green beans. 


So there is the weeks meals. Should easily be able to follow this plan, at least for the week.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious. I like how you're adding vegetables to the pork sausages, so you won't need any sides. That is my kind of meal, one casserole pan. I made a lentil loaf today that came from the Food.com website and it was really good. It even looked like meatloaf.

    ReplyDelete